Our customer is developing a SaaS based school administration platform. The platform is used by about one hundred schools already and it's praised for it's modern web and mobile interfaces. They are now looking for a driven Python/Django developer to join their growing team.
In this job you are working with modern technologies such as Python/Django, React, Node.js and AWS. The architecture is microservices based and if you have experience in DevOps as well it is an advantage.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ relevant working experience
- Good understanding of microservices based architectures
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in React and Node.js
- Experience in Docker, AWS Fargate and Amazon ECS
You would work out of a nice office in the very center of Stockholm.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.