In this role as Java Developer you will work for one of Scandinavia's leading telecom operators. You will be part of the technical operations unit building a scalable and robust infrastructure to support their international operations. Their working methodology is based on Scrum and TDD. You are well familiar with modern microservices based architectures and consider yourself to be a quality oriented developer eager to learn new technologies and concepts.
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in building complex enterprise applications in Java
- Experience in Spring
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Good knowledge of service oriented and microservices based architectures (REST, SOAP, etc)
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Considered to be an advantage:
- Experience in Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker, Maven and Continuous Integration
- Experience in Oracle
- Previous experience in telecom area
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
About Jobshark AB:
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.