Our customer is developing an enterprise asset management solution that is used by many well-renowned international companies such as Cisco, DELL, Disney, Linkedin, Siemens, SONY and Spotify. They are now looking for Technical Support Engineers to join their team of product specialists in Stockholm.
In this role, you are handling advanced support cases and providing product expertise related to the software. In your daily job, you are helping large organizations to solve intricate problems and to get the full vale out of the software. We believe that you have a background from support of advanced software solutions or from system administration. Your passion is to solve technical problems and to help other persons. You will be part of a highly-skilled team and be in a great position to develop yourself further and to get other responsibilities.
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in software support, consultancy related to software applications or system administration
- Good understanding of system administration (Linux or Windows) and networking (proxies, LDAP, AD, SSL, etc)
- Knowledge in SQL
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
The right candidate is offered a competitive compensation and benefits package. Your working place would be a top-modern office in the very center of Stockholm.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.